Your Denver home will be getting new replacement windows soon? It’s not something that happens often in the life of a homeowner (because windows are hardy and we expect them to last many years), but it’s nice to know what to expect when your installers get there.
- Each project is different, of course, but some installation procedures do happen at nearly every location. They include:
- Area preparation – Installers will make sure everyone and everything stays safe and pristine during the operation. They will mask off where they can and place proper flooring and equipment where they work.
- Outdoor prep – If the windows are located on upper levels of the home, tarps, ladders, and platforms will likely be put into place. Everything will be done to ensure no damage is done to the exterior of your house, yard, and landscaping areas.
- Careful removals/Concentrated installs – Installers take great care to gently remove the current windows and preserve frames where possible. If new frames are included in the installation, they are meticulously placed and secured.
- Trim and aesthetic touch-ups – When everything is complete, installers put extra effort into making sure the outer areas are looking as nice as possible, whether it’s paint touch-ups, spackling, or other particular tasks. They’ll make sure you’re happy with the appearance.
After your window replacement is complete, take a nice long look and feel great knowing your home has excellent new features that will improve energy efficiency and interior light filtering, as well. Enjoy your beautiful, high-quality new Denver replacement windows!