For exterior siding that stands up to the elements and lasts for decades, ask Paramount Siding & Windows about LP SmartSide® with Diamond Kote® Pre-Finishing. This unique combination of durable engineered wood siding and advanced pre-finishing gives you the best of all worlds. It doesn’t need to be repainted, requires very little maintenance and can provide the wood look you’ve been after. You’ll be able to breathe easy whether the forecast calls for rain, snow, sun or even hail.
Diamond Kote: A 30-Year No-Fade Warranty & More
At Paramount Siding & Windows in Denver, we’re committed to providing you with products that meet our standards of quality and performance. That’s why we confidently offer LP SmartSide with Diamond Kote Pre-Finishing. Along with a warranty that provides peace of mind, it also offers these benefits:
- Locks out moisture and resists build-up of dirt and grime
- Innovative paint formula and process for flawless adhesion
- Each plank is cured and cooled for a scratch-resistant finish
- Low maintenance with no blistering, peeling or flaking
- Protects against ultraviolet rays for years of vibrant color
- Easy to clean and protects your home from the outside in
- Offers 30 colors to choose from along with custom options
Why Diamond Kote is Paired with LP SmartSide Products
There’s no point adding such an extraordinary pre-finish to an inferior siding product, which is precisely why Diamond Kote is paired with LP SmartSide. Take a look at all the advantages of this siding:
- Impact Resistant – NASA tested and approved, SmartSide holds up better when subjected to projectiles such as rocks, golf balls and baseballs.
- SmartGuard® Process – Siding is designed and manufactured to resist decay, fungi and termites in even the harshest environments.
- Many Styles & Options – Offers a more realistic wood texture and comes in traditional lap siding, cedar shakes, decorative shapes like scallops, and more.
- Efficient to Install – Lighter than fiber cement, LP SmartSide products are easy to transport, carry and install with no special tools or equipment necessary.
- Up to 33% Fewer Seams – Siding and trim come in 16’ boards versus 12’ in fiber cement for fewer seams and a better seal on a completed build.
- Renewable Resource – Procurement process for wood used in all SmartSide products certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®).