Andersen 100 Series Fibrex Windows
PARAMOUNT SIDING and WINDOWS, SERVING ALL OF DENVER METRO
Andersen Windows, 100-Series Window offers superior strength and performance because they’re made with Andersen’s patented Fibrex material that’s 2X stronger and more durable than vinyl. Factory-finished interiors and exteriors are available in a variety of colors, feature a matte finish, never need painting and won’t fade, flake, blister or peel. Andersen stands behind its products with superior warranties, like 20-years limited warranty on glass and 10-years limited warranty on non-glass parts which is even transferable to the next home owner.
Made with Andersen’s revolutionary Fibrex® composite material, 100 Series products are durable, environmentally smart and energy efficient. 100 Series products are available in deep, rich colors that complement virtually any architectural style. For added style, we offer a wide range of grille patterns and patterned glass options.
- Fibrex windows come in single hung, sliders, casements, picture and awning styles
- Andersen 100-series is environmentally responsible, energy efficient and budget-friendly, making them a better choice for your home
- Innovative fibrex composite material is sustainable, low maintenance and durable
- Available in 6-exterior colors and 4-interior colors
- Window hardware automatically locks when the window is closed providing peace of mind and greater energy efficiency
- Variety of hardware styles and finishes and grille patterns allow you to add style to your home