If you can feel a breeze coming from your old windows, you may be thinking about replacing them with vinyl windows. Paramount Siding and Windows in Denver is here to help you. We offer all the best vinyl window brands, as well as expert advice on choosing the right options for your home or business. Need installation, too? Our contractors are licensed and insured professionals who will do the job right.
Why are Vinyl Windows so Popular?
They’re energy-efficient and budget-friendly. Vinyl windows give you a lot of bang for your buck. Made from PVC, they have a higher R-value meaning that they have greater insulating power than other materials. Vinyl does a great job of keeping heat in during the winter and out during the summer.
Of course, that’s just the start. Vinyl also comes with a variety of other benefits, including:
- Easy Maintenance – Vinyl windows hold up well to the elements, showing minimal signs of wear and tear. They don’t need to be repainted and cleaning them takes just a little soap and water.
- Last for Decades – Depending on the brand and price point, custom vinyl windows can last 20 to 40 years. Heat and sunlight is a big enemy, so highly exposed windows may not last as long.
- Potentially Lower Utility Costs – With their high R-value keeping heat out during summer and warmth in during winter, you’ll reduce your HVAC use which can lead to lower energy bills.
- Budget-Friendly – Compared to other materials, vinyl is the least expensive. At Paramount, we will help you distinguish between cheap vinyl windows and low-cost, high quality products
- Easily Customized – Our experts will work with you to create a custom look by choosing vinyl windows in the size, style and color that matches both your home and personal preferences
Choose the Vinyl Window Experts in Denver
At Paramount Siding & Windows, we understand that choosing new or replacement windows can be a huge undertaking. If you’re considering custom vinyl windows, we’ll walk you through everything from frame design to window function, best brands and warranties, as well as window costs and installation.
To get started, contact us now for your free consultation.