At Paramount Siding and Windows, serving all of Denver, we get a lot of questions from our customers and try to share as much information with them as possible.
We believe that an informed buyer is a better buyer, one who will be happy with their new windows for many years to come.
- If your windows tend to collect condensation or frost, if they’ve been painted shut, or you feel air coming in at the edges, consider replacing your windows.
- If you want windows that are easy to clean inside and out, no ladder needed, ask us about tilting double-hung windows.
- Casement windows are often placed over sinks or countertops because they use a crank handle to open and close. No need to climb counters to push a double-hung all the way to get a breeze.
- Single or double hung windows are flush, requiring no extra space when opened.
- Low-E glass for windows uses a coating that can cut glare and block the UV rays that cause interior walls and carpets to fade.
- Inefficient window glass glazing accounts for up to 25% of the average home’s energy bill.
If you need even more information, contact Paramount Siding and Windows in Denver to request a free, no-obligation consultation. Our team is here to help!